Saturday, November 8, 2008

It is funny how history repeats itself

Today I was reading on Political Punch that Obama along with Turkey's government is continuing with plans to create a missile defense system. This not only upsets Russia but because we have regulated their defense before it would only make sense to me that they are going to set up a retaliation plan near the developing defense systems. After reading the post and what people had to say I had to say some thing as well, "wow didnt this happen already during the cold war period. I am pretty sure we made Russia stop their missile defense project, because it does not just give one side a huge advantage but it gives the other sides a reason to build more missiles." I said this under the name that I have taken in this blog "REDHOTTforPOLITCS" still looking to see if people will reply. 

No comments: